EXPANDING THE SOLID CARBIDE DRILL -. Record VA i u Record VA
was introduced at the EMO 2015 in Milan.
SOLID CARBIDE high performance drills Record VA i a. VA, with which we have added another tool in our extensive range for the processing of VA materials can also be used in titanium alloys and Ni alloys.
Very good results were also in low-alloy steels.
- New cat. No. 6051XB in DIN 6537K without internal coolant,
drilling depth up to 3 x D, range Ø 3.0 mm to Ø 16.0 mm
- New cat. No. 6052XB in DIN 6537L with internal coolant,
drilling depth up to 5 x D, range Ø 3.0 mm to Ø 16.0 mm
The blue surface coating TINALOX is an eye catcher.
The flutes were polished prior to coating, whereby the surface is extremely wear resistant.
Here is a report from our customers:
Record VA i cat. No. 6052XB. Ø 8.5 mm, used on a Ghiron machine tool taper ISO 50th
- Materal: Inox 304 (Rust, – acid-resistant steel)
- Drilling depth: 25 mm through hole 3 x D
- Vc: 75 m / min, f = 0:12 mm / rev
- Cooling: emulsion 5-7%
- 20 m tool life, (800 holes), tool wear is very low,
- Quality of the holes very good.
- The drilling tool can be reused without regrinding!
- After assessing the wear characteristics reaches the drill, the two to three life
For more information, see the General Catalogue 2015 pages 69 to 71.