Quality and Reliability since 1895
ILIX Präzisionswerkzeuge GmbH was founded on the 1st if July 1895 in Frankfurt / Main.
Ever since the company objective has been the production of precision twist drills, taps countersinks and reamers. With the opportunity to use the advantages of high-speed alloy steel in 1918 the brand name ILIX was introduced.
Today we offer a wide range of fully developed solutions for metal cutting. Our long experience in manufacturing tools builds the strong foundation for our high-quality, precise and highly productive precision products for even the most demanding metal cutting applications.
At the heart of everything we do will always be the needs of our partners.
We try to meet those needs by:
- Highest quality standards and tight tolerances (DIN)
- High vertical and horizontal range of products
- Best availability due to European central warehouse
- Professional, flexible and fast customer support and technical service
- Development of special tools for user specific solutions
Our presence for more than 100 years led to a network of business partners, which helps ILIX Präzisionswerkzeuge tools to be represented all over the world.